- Responsible for a Project’s overall financial well-being including key areas of Financial Accounting, Costing, Budgeting, Financial Analysis, and Performance Measurement.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and authorize supplier invoices related to project.
- Providing Assistance to Both Accountant & Manager for Project Profitability Reporting.
- Budget vs Variance Analysis Reporting.
- Ensuring correctness of Accounts to help in Project Reporting.
- Presenting to Accountant, all reporting related to Accounts payable aging and advising on payments, preparation of Project Budgets, monthly reporting.
- Identify and ensure booking of all project related expenditure in the project accounts in liaison with the accounting staff.
- Ensure & coordinate implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Deputy General Manager/General Manager.
- Project Accountant with Oracle Fusion Experience specially on PFM
- Preparing the Project Budget and costing reports/analysis on Oracle Fusion and Excel
- Preparing Project P&L on Oracle Fusion and Excel
- Preparing the Project Variations and managing any communications between Finance and Project Management teams
- Tracking budget utilization & monitoring of expenses
- Labour cost allocation and overhead allocation
- Project cash flow and deliverable requirements working closely with both Finance and Project Managers to keep up-to-date
- Preparing the project PoC as per IFRS, with tracking for project invoice issuance and receivable
- Preferred Part Qualified Accountant (CMA, CA, CPA)/Masters
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a related field
- Understanding of Project Accounting/EVM
Oracle Experience required