WELCOME TO THE MODELCRAFT CAREERS PAGE
If you are looking for a great employer and a wonderful place to work – you are looking for us! We are creative, inspired and hard-working and our portfolio illustrates the breadth, depth and exciting nature of our projects.
Check this page often for new opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you.
KEY ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Accountable to : Modelcraft Board
Directly Supervises : General and Operations Managers at cultural sites, visitors’ centers and teams at other sites as applicable.
- We are looking for an experienced, conscientious and ambitious General Manager Operations to oversee and manage the operations of the key cultural sites, visitors’ centers and other sites of existing and new Modelcraft clients..
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with clients to develop and maintain productive and positive working relationships for the operations and maintenance of their sites.
- Ensure that the General and Operations Managers of the sites deliver the mission and goals of their sites in a fiscally sound and responsible manner.
- Manage budgets for each site ensuring value for money and operations are within budget.
- Supervise and manage the Operations Managers, team members and deliverables at all sites.
- Working with the Operations Managers, oversee and manage the tour guides and visitor service teams at sites, including, but not limited to corporate queries, issues management, office arrangements and recruitment of tour guides and customer service team members.
- Determine and manage training requirements for the tour guides and visitor service teams, including sourcing, engaging and managing third party training suppliers as needed.
- Provide the Board with monthly and quarterly reports providing the status of operations and achievement of financial targets of each site
- Manage contract deliverables across all sites to meet, and where possible, exceed KPI and agreed contract requirements.
- As and when needed, to achieve or exceed expected standards of service, engage with international consultants to enhance the expertise of our in-house capability.
- For sites that require tours and tour guides, work with the client to develop and maintain productive and positive working relationships for the tour and tour guide operation deliverables, including, but not limited to assisting with tour development, scripting, developing event ideas and assisting with general operations as required.
- Continually review documentation, communication and reporting processes, and improve and enhance as required.
- Assist with RFP responses and presentations for future operational management sites or projects.
- Manage operations for future sites as they come online, including supervising recruitment of team members and establishing policy and procedures.
- Assist with other Modelcraft projects and events as required.
- Attend pre-event / project meetings and other training as required by management.
Minimum 10 years’ experience in operational related roles.
- A strong background and experience in operations, logistics or event related roles.
- International experience or experience working in other cultural contexts.
- Experience working with, managing and leading teams.
- Experience in contract negotiation and contract management.
- Experience in developing and responding to RFPs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of working with groups in a safe environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- The suitable candidate should be forward thinking and plan to achieve the high quality of work which our clients expect.
- This role also could involve travel overseas; the right candidate will need to be flexible with regards to this aspect.
- Responsible for a Project’s overall financial well-being including key areas of Financial Accounting, Costing, Budgeting, Financial Analysis, and Performance Measurement.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and authorize supplier invoices related to project.
- Providing Assistance to Both Accountant & Manager for Project Profitability Reporting.
- Budget vs Variance Analysis Reporting.
- Ensuring correctness of Accounts to help in Project Reporting.
- Presenting to Accountant, all reporting related to Accounts payable aging and advising on payments, preparation of Project Budgets, monthly reporting.
- Identify and ensure booking of all project related expenditure in the project accounts in liaison with the accounting staff.
- Ensure & coordinate implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Deputy General Manager/General Manager.
- Project Accountant with Oracle Fusion Experience specially on PFM
- Preparing the Project Budget and costing reports/analysis on Oracle Fusion and Excel
- Preparing Project P&L on Oracle Fusion and Excel
- Preparing the Project Variations and managing any communications between Finance and Project Management teams
- Tracking budget utilization & monitoring of expenses
- Labour cost allocation and overhead allocation
- Project cash flow and deliverable requirements working closely with both Finance and Project Managers to keep up-to-date
- Preparing the project PoC as per IFRS, with tracking for project invoice issuance and receivable
- Preferred Part Qualified Accountant (CMA, CA, CPA)/Masters
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a related field
- Understanding of Project Accounting/EVM
Oracle Experience required
BID/TENDER MANAGER ROLE
- Compiles all documents for the proposal (in a standard format to enhance presentation quality)
- Deals with Government partners for authentication, stamping where required
- Liaises with Finance Department to ensure any required Bid Bond is prepared in a timely manner.
- Obtains translations for documents appropriate (certified, translation, functional translation etc.)
- Ensures compliance with and responsiveness to RFP
- Coordinates with management for specialist response items, pricing, etc.
- Ensures that we meet submission deadline (confirms attendance of signatory when required etc.)
- Reviews existing company documents and identifies gaps for bids, e.g. Safety and Procedures for Events and Exhibitions, Variations of the same documentation for different company services such as events vs fitout, which each require different versions of the same statements).
- Schedules annual (at least) updating of all CVs, company profiles (for us and suppliers) etc. to ensure we have the most current information in our database.
- Maintains an updated (monthly) database of all government documents such as Zakat, GOSI, Saudiisation, etc.
- Assists with identifying and implementing knowledge management software